jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, February 26, 2017

J. Crew Jewelry

Hi Everyone!

It is no secret that I LOVE J. Crew jewelry.  Statement necklaces jazz up an outfit in so many ways.  I love how a J. Crew necklace adds just the right amount of pop and pizzazz to any look.

Here are a few of the pieces that I've added to my wardrobe recently:

The J. Crew Water Lily Necklace is absolutely stunning.  I love the design, particularly the petals/flowers.  This necklace looks SO good against chambray.  I'm wearing the necklace with the J. Crew Always Chambray Shirt :



The J. Crew Embroidered Crystal Bib Necklace is equally adorable.  The vibrant/striking colors in the necklace are ideal for pattering mixing.  The J. Crew Stretch Perfect Shirt in Classic in Stripe really makes this necklace pop:



The J. Crew Gardenia Statement Necklace is SO bold and striking.  I love how well this beauty pairs with graphic t-shirts including the J. Crew "Florida" Destination Art T-Shirt:


Finally, the J. Crew Crystal Jumble Necklace is one of my absolute FAVES.  This necklace is SO fun and unique.  I look fabulous paired with the J. Crew Classic Denim Jacket



My first J. Crew jewelry purchase was the Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace, which I highly recommend.  It's a great basic that is a wardrobe workhorse for me.   What are your favorite J. Crew necklaces?  Do tell!

Here are a few of my other favorite J. Crew necklaces:



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!