jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

J. Crew New Arrivals: What I'm Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I was super excited to see new arrivals on the J. Crew website this morning!  I am loving a LOT!

Here is what I'm loving:




I am a huge fan of the off-the-shoulder trend, so I am glad to see this top offered in gingham!  These tops are so fun and unique!  Moreover I am also loving the bold floral prints, particularly this Jackie Sweater.

That's what I'm loving!  What J. Crew new arrivals are you loving?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Smallish but really fantastic roll-out. I'm loving so much. Gotta pace myself. Ordering the Scalloped Knit Sweater shell and just one more item today. Decisions, decisions.
    Thanks for sharing your picks. I always love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the off the should tops...I'm scared! Ha! I love the boardwalk pull on shorts, which aren't a new arrival, but love them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!