jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, March 26, 2017

OOTD (Tuesday): All J. Crew!

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore this past Tuesday.  Of course my outfit is all J. Crew!






Photos by Hanna Salonen Photography

Outfit Details:

Blazer | J. Crew Rhodes Blazer in Houndstooth Wool (similar to what I'm wearing)
T-Shirt | J. Crew for the Xerces Society Save the Bees T-Shirt 
Jeans | J. Crew Toothpick Jean in Point Lake Wash (similar to what I'm wearing)
Necklace | J. Crew Circular Stone Necklace
Shoes | J. Crew Leather Oxfords with Fringe



Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. Perfectly polished & chic - love that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bee tee is too cute!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine too! So many great pieces.

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.louellareese.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the collar detail on that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post! I NEED that jacket!

    Xx, Julien
    www.itsjulien.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great Rynetta! I love the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that whole outfit on you, especially the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. J. Crew is the best. I don't shop there much, but I really should because I always love the outfits from there! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! i'm actually getting ready to go to jcrew right now :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coat. J.Crew has some super cute stuff. xo ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blazer! Love J. Crew!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect jcrew look i love it!!

    xoxo,
    Victoria
    www.agallonofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love JCrew too, so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Obsessed with J.Crew. I basically live there. Love that houndstooth blazer!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the tweed! JCrew is just the best.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am such a fan of patterned blazers! this one looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving that fun tee and the blazer!!

    www.lovefromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!