jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, May 7, 2017

OOTD: J. Crew Elliott Heels in Liberty Thorpe Floral

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today.  I received so many compliments on this combination.  Lately, I have been drawn to wearing denim on denim.  There is something so classic and fun about pairing different variations of denim together.

Here is my outfit:









Outfit Details:

Blazer | Banana Republic Green Lightweight Wool One-Button Blazer
Shirt | Banana Republic Riley-Fit Bow Denim Shirt
Jeans | J. Crew Toothpick Jean in Point Lake Wash
Shoes | J. Crew Elliott Heels in Liberty Thorpe Floral (the solid version of these shoes HERE)!
Clutch | Clare V. Supreme Calf Hair Foldover Clutch



Photos by Veronica Sparrow Photography

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I loved those shoes, but found them too uncomfortable for my feet, which was sad, as they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so adorable! I need that bow top!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you look amazing!! I'm in love with that blazer and that bow top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ALL!! My gorgeous roomie!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those heels are the best! Love this whole look.

    Xo,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look! I love that color on you and those heels are beautiful!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are such a gorgeous pop of pattern! I love the way you've let them shine by pairing them with blue and green. What a beautiful Spring look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this double denim look! The green jacket looks great on you, and such pretty floral heels!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of denim on denim. I just love the bow detail on your top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this denim on denim look! Those shoes are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of your blazer! So fun for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that green blazer with the leopard clutch!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit! That clutch is the perfect pop

    -xo, Azanique | LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok I'm seriously obsessed with that top! Love the tie

    Jennifer
    www.justaddglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're a print mixing master! Animal print ALWAYS
    xo
    sylvie in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  17. love everything you wear, per usual! i neeed those floral heels though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love you styled denim on denim! And that pop of emerald on you is gorgeous!! Whitney and I love wearing that color too... definitely have one in our blazer collection as well. :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    xx,
    Lindsay & Whitney
    www.thedoubletakegirls.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!