jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Monday, July 17, 2017

OOTD (Sunday)!

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church yesterday!  I LOVED wearing this skirt.  I received SO many compliments.  The skirt is super striking and fun--I cannot wait to wear it again soon!

Here is the outfit:








I decided to wear this white top with this fabulous skirt on Sunday, but here is how I plan to style the skirt the next time that I wear it:




Professional Photos by Veronica Sparrow Photography

Outfit Details:

Skirt | Tory Burch Daniella Skirt
Shirt | J. Crew Cold-Shoulder Top
Shoes | J. Crew Mirror Metallic Kitten-Heel Sandals
Earrings | J. Crew Beaded Ball Earrings
Clutch | Clare V. Foldover Clutch



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!