jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, July 23, 2017

OOTD!

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today!  I absolutely LOVE the J. Crew Ruffle Wrap Skirt in Cotton Poplin!  The fit is TTS and super flattering!  I own both colors of this skirt and I know that the skirt will be a wardrobe staple for years to come.

Here is the outfit that I wore today:


And, here is how I styled the blue version of this skirt about two weeks ago:








Professional Photos by Veronica Sparrow Photography

Outfit Details for both looks:

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!! I have both pieces- can't wait for it to cool a bit for the toucan tippi! You look awesome! Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!!! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you wear! Another knockout!

    Stephanie,
    AKA Haute Grey Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love that outfit with the tan skirt. Thank you so much for your outfit inspirations.I know it's a lot of work to keep a blog going. You always look great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!