jcrewismyfavstore

jcrewismyfavstore

Sunday, November 12, 2017

OOTD!

Hi Everyone!

Here is the outfit that I wore to church earlier today.  I absolutely LOVE this sequin skirt.  And, I love wearing sequins with a graphic t-shirt and a denim jacket to dress down the look a bit.  I've heard several women say that they're not sure where they'd wear a sequin skirt.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, wear a sequin skirt wherever you choose!  If people seem to look at you crazy, that's on them, not you.  I encourage you to live your life without fear of what others have to say about you or what you're doing......or what you're wearing!  I received SO many compliments on this skirt today.  Strangers stopped me to say something about how beautiful this skirt is. 

Here is my outfit:




Photos by Veronica Sparrow Photography

Outfit Details:

Skirt| Denim Jacket| T-Shirt| Shoes| Earrings| Clutch 



Please go forth and be bold, be you, be different!  Don't worry about what others think.  In the end, all that matters is how you feel, and ultimately, what God thinks about you!

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! This denim jacket is on constant repeat for me!

      Delete
  2. I would TOTALLY wear this! I need that skirt in my life.

    xx, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this skirt is SO fabulous! I cannot wait to wear it again soon!!!

      Delete
  3. This skirt is just gorgeous! Love how you paired it with a graphic tee and denim jacket.

    xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much! I love how a denim jacket and a graphic t-shirt dress things down a bit!

      Delete
  4. That skirt is STUNNING! Such a great skirt for a holiday party!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! Yes, this skirt would be a ideal for a fun holiday party!!!

      Delete
  5. That skirt is just too fun!!!

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.louellareese.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that skirt is just the prettiest thing! Love how you styled it with this tee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed! I love sequins, and totally agree you can wear it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! This skirt is so fab, I need it in my life!!
    http://stopdropandvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. DYING over that sequin skirt! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted!